Catalyst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PbP semi-fantasy wolf roleplay site for intermediate and advanced roleplayers a like.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click below for our World Map
Latest topics
» Wild Reign-- a wolf roleplay unlike the others
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Guest

» silvers bio
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 am by silver

» A Place to Meditate
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm by Aleria

» Taking Over
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:21 pm by Fangir

» Being away
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm by Aleria

» Every Rose as its thorns
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm by Sage

» | Incandescence | Post-Apocalyptic Wolf RPG
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm by Guest

» Hunting? Or Just Lost?
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:04 am by Fangir

» Be still my beating heart
The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm by Sage

Quick Links
Top Ranking Sites
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites

The Past, The Present and The Future.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

The Past, The Present and The Future. Empty
PostSubject: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:02 am

He sat back on his hind paws, eyes falling across the Alysium Fields, scouting for any sign of trouble before turning back in the direction of the dormant mountain far off on the horizon. The highlands gave him a clear view over most of the Continent, much of it still unexplored since their arrival, mere days had passed but little had come of them, they'd found shelter, a place to call their temporary home but they'd discussed nothing and Eclipse had fallen back, withdrawn and mourning in her own way over the decision she'd made, the one Wolf had supported and the life they'd both left behind.

A long and loud howl rang out through the daylight breeze as he lifted his maw skyward and called for her, it was time the two discussed what was to be done, where their future would lead them and whether Eclipse had it in her to move on from the old in search of the new. The Pup's depended on it and Wolf, though he'd not admit it, needed it. He needed her.

'Thought'

"speech"

Back to top Go down
http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/forum
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:17 am

Always watching..

Her ears perked forward as a howl reached her ears. The hunt failed. The deer ahead of her hearing the howl and taking off in a stampede. There was no use now trying to chase them down; she lost before it started. With a low growl her head jerked to the side where the summons had resonated from. She'd hadn't spoken to Wolf since their arrival, hell she'd barely spoken to her own flesh and blood except when it came down to hunting for them. Making sure they were safe and away from harm, yeah that was about it.

The ebony female lifted herself up from her crouched position along the grass that had hidden her body perfectly from view of her prey. Ears flicking back to the side to listen to the deer stamping off in protest. Rather than follow and waste the effort, and keep him waiting any longer than was needed, the female began to move off to him. She'd only just gotten back from her little journey along the white sands shores of the North and had anticipated feeding the young before speaking with him. What was she going to tell him though? Her legs carried her swiftly over the terrain that changed from grass, to woodland, and soon to the rocky hard earth that gave promise to her nearing him. All she had to do was endure the climb up to his perch. An easy feat if she had the energy. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as she panted, trying to cool herself down from the heated run while she began to climb the slate gray stone. Careful of her footing. Her muscles were sore and weak but she managed as she crested over the final peak to get to where he was, following her nose to pin-point his location along with his aura. It was unlike any other she knew of, dark and warm at all once. It was one she was not likely to forget.

Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:08 am

Turning to meet her, his eyes drifted to either side of Eclipse in search of the pups, finding none but the alpha herself, he lowered his head briefly in approval, setting off to approach her, shifting to nudge against her, moving up her side before turning and padding back around, moving to sit along side her, his eyes taking in the rest of the land off in front of them. "The two of us need to discuss a few things, Eclipse. It's been several days since we've arrived here and you're spoken barely a word to me, I find you're hunting more than you are, staying with the pups, which is fine, I've been around but they do not know me nor do they trust me...I'm not their father.." His words cut off rather abruptly, falling to silence as he turned, shifting to look back to her for a time, eyes traveling her form before returning to her own, searching for a hint of her reaction to what he was saying.

"I told you I would stand by you and protect you, back when the pack fell under threat and Blaze was not always around. I never once intentionally, went back on my word and even though I left, I returned to find you, did I not. My blade has never once hesitated in your defense and I'd do the same for your blood but you need to know where you stand. I can protect you as long as you want me to but you'll never move on unless you force yourself...Settle things within yourself. This is a new world with new possibilities and just as newer and uncertain threats. I don't know what walks this place save for those over grown fuckin' cats I took down when we arrived here....".

'Thought'

"speech"

Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:21 am

Always watching..

Her eyes closed and her head turned to press against the side of his cheek as he passed by her, brushing his body along her owns. A deep intake of breath and she found herself swimming in a sea of butterflies. Her eyes closed as she took in his scent, his aura, his being. How she had neglected to speak with him since they had arrived, just astonished her and confused her. Eclipse was, confused though and deeply perplexed about the things going on at that time. She couldn't figure things out just yet, and Wolf had managed to pin-point the problem head on. Something she rightly admired in him. "Wolf.." She breathed his name in a whisper, he seemed to have missed it because he began speaking once he had rounded her and began to speak. She felt a sting within her when he brought up the pups, her offspring. "I am not their father..." So many secrets left untold to everyone, even he. But not even the great WolfMortum had been able to weasel the truth out.

"Right now Wolf, there is no one here but us. You, the pups, and myself. I am not an Alpha anymore. For now, I am a vagabond with three.." She paused.."four mouths to feed." Not including herself but including him. No doubt he could feed himself but she preferred when hunting for one to hunt for the many. "Blaze was never around, for anything." her gaze swept over to him after she had taken a quick survey of the area he had decided to call her towards. She sat down on her rump, watching him now to gauge his reaction. She remembered the words he had spoken to her, how heated they were and so full of meaning. Where did that Wolf go? Had the trek here been too much on him?

Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:31 am

"No, there are others in this land, I've come across one briefly, a human...The only I've seen but still...I think it's safer to assume we're at risk here until we manage to learn more about this place...Maybe start to take a territory for ourselves...I can deal with anything that gets in our way but there's no point moving from one place to the next, aimlessly. I lived as a loner far longer than I did in the pack but with more than just one, we need to dig down deep and find some level of stability before we start thinking about moving on, you all need rest...." he eyed her long and hard, huffing heavily under his breath as he soon pushed off, walking closer to the edge of the hill to look down across the Alysium fields, his brows narrowing in thought and soon speaking on them, "I've given you a week to mourn, to take the time to yourself and bothered you none. I've scouted these fields and they seem sound enough to raise the pups should you wish to remain here but the time for feeling sorry for yourself has long passed, you are stronger than that and it was not the pack that gave you that strength but you that strengthened that pack....I see you for who you are, if you need more time then so be it but if that's the case, you can stay with the pups, I will deal with the rest. I'll make our territory known and shed blood to warn others...You have a family and you have me....We may not be much but it's the makings of a new beginning. We're both former Alpha's here....Both of us have the back bone to make something of this place...".

Finally he turned back, moving to walk up along side her, his fur brushing against hers, eyes moving to glance back at her, slowing to a brief stop. "We cannot change the past but a future must be made for the little ones...Don't let things blind you from the opportunity we have here...You're not alone, when you find the strength to pick yourself back up, I'll be waiting but until then, leave the hunting to me. Stay with the pups, they need to know what's going on...So far as they know, Blaze is still in the picture, along with everyone else in the pack. You need to tell them the truth...", with little more to be said, he began to move off. He'd turn back had she the words to speak back at him though he doubted she'd find them. He'd given her reason to find comfort in his place along side her and her pups, if that much wasn't reassuring, then he'd at least hope that she saw the truth in his words. From ShadowFang to Bloodpaw. Bloodpaw to the Kumari and now to here....Times had changed and Wolf, much like Eclipse, was in a mood of his own, though he wasn't willing to fuck around, he'd see stability brought to them all and he'd make damn sure, this was to be their home to stay. Even if he had to wipe out all threats around them.

'Thought'

"speech"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past, The Present and The Future.   The Past, The Present and The Future. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past, The Present and The Future.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catalyst :: Alysium Fields :: The Arathi Highlands.-
Jump to: